|Adlernest (Final) - File Description
| Description: |
Axis strategic base / supply base located high in a mountainous region of Germany
Allies are attacking.
- (Primary) Steal documents and bring them to the transmitter
- Dynamite door controls to gain access to the base, alternatively, a covert could infiltrate the upper base with a uniform
- Construct CP for Allied forward spawn
- (Optional) Open main door for additional access
- (Primary) Defend the documents
- Defend the door controls and prevent Allies from entering the base
- Stop the Allies from constructing the CP, or destroy it to disable their forward spawn
- (Optional) Close main door to restrict allied access
| || || |
|Adlernest (Final) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Adlernest (Final) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Adlernest (Final) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Author : Dersaidin
Real name : Andrew Browne
Location : Australia
E-mail : email@example.com
Game : Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory
Thanks! This map would look shit without them!
Flag textures from Frostbite (by Moonky) were used.
A hairline crack in the func_explosive part of the bridge.
At the top of my list of thanks are these players who have helped Adlernest become known and hopefully accepted.
These guys are doing a service to ET by helping the community embrace new custom maps.
They tell me theres others, I would like to thank those others, but Very Special thanks to:
Transflex / Nikon (Au)
Sound Editing: Thanks for putting up with me being a perfectionist in this department! :D
Thanks to vF clan for use of their gameserver.
Thanks to Ve clan for use of their gameserver.
Thanks to AusTourny for use of their gameservers and their support.
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback. Your contribution has improved Adlernest immesureably.
- Enemy Territory and ETPro
- GtkRadient 1.4.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Crimson Editor 3.60
- Wood Workshop 1.00.0512
adlernest (Final!) 1/5/06
- Improved command map
- Improved mapscripting
- Improved textures
- Boost exploit fixed
- Texture fixes
- Asthetic aditions/improvements (Window frames, basement railings, fuse boxes, exhaust fan... etc)
- Scripting fixes
- Additional lighting tweaks
- Steps clipping fixed (stepping into: Transmitter rooms, CP spawn room, CP level from bridge)
- Spectator moved
- Health/Ammo Command map marker
- Lighting tweak
- Tiny asthetic adition
- more CP area changes
- door controls changes
- Axis spawn time from 25 back to 30
- Fix a couple of ledges that you shouldn't be able to stand on
- Docs run now takes 22 seconds via CP path (shortest safe path), as opposed to 17 seconds
- Updated readme and the objectives data
adlernest_b7a (Not officialy released)
- CP model fix (allied only model)
- CP Dynamite/Satchel/Nade/etc clipping
- Partialy Destructable bridge (reduce riflenades)
- Radio Dynamite bugfix
- Second switch added for main blast doors
- Ramp added near documents area
- Extra props added
- Improved backround terrain
- Other bugfixes :)
- Documents command map Icon
- Additional lighting improvements
- Added to backround terrain
- Axis spawn time reduced from 30 to 25
- Axis spawn moved further away to compensate
adlernest_b6 (Not officialy released)
- Vent grill health lowered
- Lighting improvements
- Script fixes
- Added to backround terrain
- Voice overs added
- Minimap icons added
- Ramp between transmitter and CP has been changed into stairs and a room formed at the top (increases doc runs)
- More eye candy (pipes and junk)
- Texture improvements
- More environment sounds added (wind in abyss, transmitter sound, etc)
- Random fixes and improvements
- More chalk
- SOME Vis optimizations
|Adlernest (Final) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. RTCW & ET Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 1 | Last comment: 05-01-2006 at 23:47
Joined: May 13th, 2005
|i've been waiting for this |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!